Friday, June 3, 2011

Jitters

Okay, so Superman and I haven't gotten married yet. Not really, even though I call him my husband regularly. However we are tying the knot legally on Tuesday. Now I'm getting all nervous and anxious and excited. I'm super happy about it, but I have butterflies like nobody's business.  I have been through a wedding before, but this time I know it is the real deal. I'm in it for good. He's a great guy and a wonderful father and I love him to pieces. I really wonder though if I'm not going to drop some weight really fast now. I have nervous energy and while I generally have a stomach like a nuclear reaction chamber I feel a little ill when I'm nervous. I don't get stage fright, but this will be a small affair- very casual, just immediate family, our witnesses and the kids.  I have a nice dress that I'm going to wear, but no flowers, no plan, no ceremony really to speak of... and still I'm nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment