Sunday, June 12, 2011

Having a good cry

Tonight after putting my boys in bed. I am sitting up alone and having a good cry. I am stressed out about how to keep things running smoothly until we can get things back on track after a major setback that happened, crazy enough, on the day we got married. I'm trying to take the bad with the good and to maintain some type of grace, but I'm having a moment of weakness. My Superman is not home. He is training with the Guard right now. I'm doing my best to be strong for him. I know that I will be without him for a whole year in the next year or two, and I'm not new to this training stuff. I know that he will get things done so that we will be okay, but I feel like it is up to me in the meantime. I worry. It's what I do. I have anxiety issues anyway, and I know that. I know things will turn out and I know that this is just a speed bump, but I still don't have to like it. Not right now-- this is my time to just let myself feel how I feel and let it out. I'm doing this now so I can stay strong for my boys. I would urge anyone in my position to do the same. Let yourself feel what you feel, let it out, then you can continue to be strong and carry on and get on with making things better for yourself and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment