Thursday, May 26, 2011

Getting into the swing...

I have recently discovered the FLYLady method of cleaning and I'm totally digging it. While in the past 3-4 days I haven't managed to get my night time routine done I have been fairly consistent about getting the morning stuff squared away and I've almost caught up on my laundry (a feat I thought I'd never accomplish). I'm even thinking that we may be ready for a yard sale in a couple of weeks if all goes well and someone can watch my little bugs on Sunday so Superman and I can go through some boxes in the basement.
In the mean time my youngest is now 11 months old. He is now about the age his older brother was when he was conceived and that got me thinking about babies. I really do want another one, but I'm in no hurry right now. I guess I keep seeing other people pregnant and thinking about having another tiny little one to snuggle, but then I realize- I still have one that loves to be snuggled (two actually) and one that is still in diapers, one still working on potty training. I don't need another baby just yet. I can (and hope to) wait until Superman gets back from his next deployment before I have the third and final biological child. After that I'm getting fixed. For now I'm just now getting into the swing of things and I need to catch up on sleep from the little one who is just now (mostly) sleeping all night.


The Turtle-bug and the Stinkbug each sound asleep in their beds like little napping angels. 


2 comments:

  1. I have issues getting into routines. I like the concept of fly lady, but my self motivation blows at home. Which is weird, when I was working I didn't have that problem at work, then again I wasn't doing dishes at work.
    Love the line about getting "fixed", like some how you are broken right now. Baby fever sucks. I know I want to be able to do things that might not be baby friendly, doesn't stop me from wanting more kidlets. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Atina. I'm having trouble with the routines myself. I don't want to stick to it when Superman is home. I joke and talk about getting "fixed" not so much that I'm broken, but more like the slang for getting a dog or cat spayed lol

    ReplyDelete