Friday, January 21, 2011

Waiting...with random thoughts of the day.

Well the weather is bad and Superman was at work today. He's a good half hour late getting home already and I'm beginning to get worried. I know it's probably just a matter of him getting held up at work and the guy he rides with taking his time, but still, I worry.

 I got both of the boys down for bed and they both got baths tonight. It was badly needed. I hate to admit it, but I'd let Stinkbug go without for a few nights and he was starting to smell like a foot. That's bad.I know better, but he had been so tired at bath time and he's been having such trouble with dry skin that I've been letting him not take a bath. I really just need to work on making sure I put lotion on the poor kid morning and night.

I got more done today than I did yesterday, but still not as much as I need to get done. Superman is off 4 days this week though and I need to make sure I get caught up during that time. I also need to make sure I get over to visit my dad and step-mom at their new house, which means Stinkbug gets his allergy medicine the night before so we don't have to hit the med neb when we get home. Stinkbug has allergies to cats (among other things) and Dad and S. have 4 of them. They keep their house clean, but Stink loves cats (and all other animals too) and has to give them hugs, pet them and generally mess with them. Unfortunately this leads to wheezing, difficulty breathing, and until we got the nebulizer it meant trips to the ER for breathing treatments, but now we can take care of it ourselves. Fortunately though if he gets the Zyrtec the night before we avoid all problems entirely.

Wow, this is the most random post I have written to date. It did manage to kill a little bit of time though and Superman hasn't made it home yet. I guess the worrying goes hand in hand with being a mom and an army wife. It is the civilian job he's late getting home from though.

Till the next

Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment